Door Sticker Contact Paper Bookshelf with Desk clock easily cover the look and feel of your favorite place for kitchen, kids room, dining room and living room with a flat, smooth, clean surface on wall. Also, easy to remove and not remain any sticky residue on the surface, when you want to peel off this door decal sticker.
Door Sticker Contact Paper Bookshelf with Desk clock Self Adhesive Removable Peel and Stick Wallpaper
- Door Sticker Contact Paper Bookshelf with Desk Clock
- Easy to apply
- Just peel and stick
- Apply to any smooth surface.
- No pastes or glues needed to install.
- Non-Scratch, Fully removable, Repositionable.
- Waterproof and wipe clean.
- Backing paper with grids for easy cutting.
- Perfect DIY product.
- Waterproof function makes it easy to clean with wet duster unlike to regular wallpaper.
- The wallpaper is produced on self adhesive PVC vinyl film that can be applied on any
- flat surface such as painted old door or etc.
- Condition: Brand New and High Quality
- Material: PVC film
- Model: HD-DU62B
- Quantity: Door Sticker 1 Roll
- 1 Q’ty Size : 100cm (Width) x 230cm (Height) | 39.37 in by 90.55 in | 3.28 ft by 7.54 ft
- Thickness: 0.17 ~ 0.22mm
- Type : Self Adhesive Wallpaper
- Color : as shown in images, but Color can vary from monitor to monitor
- Origin : Seoul, Korea
- Function: Wall Sticker Decal
How to use:
- Clean your door. Be sure it is smooth, dry and free of dust and dirt. Any kind of door material is suitable.
- Remove the door handle.
- Measure the internal door.
- Unpack and spread out the DOOR SHEET on a flat surface.
- Cut the DOOR SHEET to size if you need.
- Start from a corner and gently roll the white backing from the transfer sheet.
- Make sure that none of the sticker pieces is left on the backing paper.
- Face the self-adhesive side of the sticker down on the location that you desire and apply even, firm pressure to ensure complete removal of any bubbles.
- Bubbling may occur after the graphics are applied. Simply take a thumbtack or needle and poke the bubbled area a couple of times, then smooth it out with your hands.
If you want to see other door contact paper, please just click.