Coffee Letter Typography Door Contact Paper Peel Stick, this amazing door contact paper gives many advantages that help you can make your home and office more beautiful. It DOES NOT need glue, paste or any special chemicals, and comes with self adhesive backing like contact paper. Also it can be applied to all smooth surfaces, such as doors, windows, tiles, walls and so on.
Door Contact Paper Coffee Letter Typography Peel and Stick
- Coffee Letter Typography Door Contact Paper
- Easy to apply
- Just peel and stick
- Apply to any smooth surface.
- No pastes or glues needed to install.
- Non-Scratch, Fully removable, Repositionable.
- Waterproof and wipe clean.
- Backing paper with grids for easy cutting.
- Perfect DIY product.
- Waterproof function makes it easy to clean with wet duster unlike to regular wallpaper.
- The wallpaper is produced on self adhesive PVC vinyl film that can be applied on any
- flat surface such as painted old door or etc.
- Condition: Brand New and High Quality
- Material: PVC film
- Model No.: Model: AU-E259
- Quantity: Door Sticker 1 Roll
- 1 Q’ty Size : 97cm (Width) x 210cm (Height)
- Thickness: 0.17 ~ 0.22mm
- Type : Self Adhesive Wallpaper
- Color : as shown in images, but Color can vary from monitor to monitor
- Origin : Seoul, Korea
- Function: Wall Sticker Decal
How to use:
- Clean your door. Be sure it is smooth, dry and free of dust and dirt. Any kind of door material is suitable.
- Remove the door handle.
- Measure the internal door.
- Unpack and spread out the DOOR SHEET on a flat surface.
- Cut the DOOR SHEET to size if you need.
- Start from a corner and gently roll the white backing from the transfer sheet. Make
- sure that none of the sticker pieces is left on the backing paper.
Face the self-adhesive side of the sticker down on the location that you desire and apply even, firm pressure to ensure complete removal of any bubbles.
- Bubbling may occur after the graphics are applied. Simply take a thumbtack or needle and poke the bubbled area a couple of times, then smooth it out with your hands.
If you want to see other door contact paper, please just click.