Beige Brown Wood Contact Paper Peel Stick Wallpaper is easy to apply and works great as shelf liner and for creating new finishes and effects on furniture and any flat surface for accents and refreshing look. From Marbles and Stones to Glossy and Matte, we have multiple design concepts at our store that you’re sure the find just the right look for DIY home decorative idea. Modern, contemporary or traditional, there is a pattern to meet your decorative style. Perfect for creating new looks as well as repairing existing surfaces.
Beige Brown Wood Contact Paper Wallpaper
- The wallpaper is produced on self adhesive PVC vinyl film that can be applied on any flat surface such as painted drywall, old wallpaper or ceiling, furniture, cupboards, doors, glass, metal, and tile or even in bathroom.
- Also it removes in seconds without damaging the surface or leaving sticky residue. Refreshing look an enchanting atmosphere for your family or friends. It’s easy to apply and easy to keep clean.
- Simply cut to length or shape for a custom application.
- Self adhesive easy installation as a sticker.
- Not to apply Embossing surface
- Beige Brown Wood Contact
- Brown Wood Contact Paper
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Product Model: AWS-11002
- Product Size: 50 cm x 1500 cm / 19.7 inches x 590.5 inches
- Thickness: approx. 0.12 to 0.22 mm
- Package: 1 roll of wallpaper
- Pattern Repeat with a drop match
- Material: PVC film Backing paper with grid for easy cutting
- Waterproof and wipe clean
- Made in Korea, South
Steps to Stick
- It can be placed on any smooth clean and dry surface like shelf, board, wood cabinet, drawer, walls, window, glass and so on.
- Please check to match pattern first, if wallpaper have pattern repeat.
- Cute the film into proper size, approximately 3~5cm (1~2 inch) larger.
- Peel off the backing paper gently.
- Position the film (contact paper / wallpaper) against the wall and press across the entire film to allow it grip slightly.
- Smooth out the film with squeegee or rag, make sure there is no air bubbles. Creases and air bubbles can be removed by applying light pressure from the center to the edges.
- Pierce stubborn bubbles with a needle and squeeze the air out.
- Cut the excessive edge carefully.