How To Apply Wall Stickers, Wall Decals and Wallpapers
To apply for wall stickers and wall decals are different, so you’d better keep how to stick them.
Before to adhere the wall decals……!!!
– Your item(s) will be rolled up by packing condition, when you receive it. Please, the wall decals should be flattened out to attach closely wherever you want.
– Prepare for extra adhesive tape, soft towel, and scissors.
– Clean the surface to apply wall sticker. The vinyl wall decal’s adhesive power might be weakened by the dust.
– If it is too large size, attach the sticker with the aid of someone.
– Please, refer to our display photo or attach this wall sticker where you want by yourself applied design. The completed size of Wall decals can vary from sticking position or space.
How To hang Wallpaper
| Wall Decals |
Take the transfer film (assistance sheet) out. Put transfer film on top of wall decals.
Rub top of transfer film with soft cloth, towel or plastic card.
Cut out images.
Peel off transfer film from paper sheet and attach to clean dry surface wherever you want.
Rub transfer film carefully so.
Peel off transfer film carefully from the graphic wall sticker.
| Wall Sticker |
Clean and dry a surface where you want to apply wall sticker. The vinyl wall sticker’s adhesive power might be weakened by the dust. (film).
Please think to freely figure out a wall sticker arrangement. You can arrange the sticker, after cut out types of designs with scissors.
Rub by bits it with soft cloth from center of sticker with outward motion. If it is too large size, attach an edge area of wall sticker and peel off backing film.
with wall stickers, wall decals, wallpapers